Sunday, October 21, 2012

opening up

And ... I was finally able to set up my online portfolio page a little while ago. I've been meaning to do so for quite a long time now, but I never had the time (or so I kept saying to myself).

If you want to get a fast look at my work, here you go: the creative spark page
Is still under construction, but it has some of the things I've done on display.
Is also has a blog section, but it will be destined to work-related topics, while this blog, on the other hand, is more of a personal journal on many things.
I will deposit here all my art-related ramblings, in any form: music, writing, novels, personal demons ... pie ... whatever I feel like at the moment.

By the way, may you have some spare time, then you're in for a treat: 
If you go here: REM Gaze then you'll be delighted by a great mixture of images and words (all made by myself), it's a really personal thing.

If you go here: hzewlf's tumblr then you will find more of my nonsensical rambling, but with a lot of references to other animators, illustrators, and some freelancing advice.

Finally, I'm active in other places (140, too little you say?), and you can connect with me here

I will pump some post through the veins of this thing soon, and at least once a week.

See you around

(Suggestions, tips, questions, everything is welcome: leave me a comment)

No comments:

Post a Comment